The Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC) is an English language test designed to measure the everyday English skills of people working in an international environment.
- There are 2 types of courses. One is the TOEIC intensive course, and the other is General English + a TOEIC class as an elective. Language schools offer different types of TOEIC, so it is best to check before you apply.
- Safe destination to live, study, and work
- English is the national language
- High quality national standards for English language training
- Modern Education System
- To improve job opportunities
- To gain an English certificate
- To improve your English skill
- To improve vocabulary
Anyone who wants to
- Get a higher TOEIC score for future career opportunities.
- Improve their English listening skill.
TOEIC course is short and effective for people who have basic skills. In general, people tend to think “Good English = “Able to speak English or Able to communicate in English”. However Good English doesn’t mean High score in TOEIC. You need to learn the format, vocabulary often asked in TOEIC, then you will get higher score immediately!
It is better to have the basic skills before starting to taking TOEIC Exam course. Intermediate level would be the entry level.