What is Student Visa?
This visa allows student to stay in Australia to study in a recognised institution as a full time student.
- Registered as a full time student at a recognised Australian institution for approved course.
- If you are under 18 you must organise proper welfare arrangements for your planned study duration in Australia.
- All charges shown below are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- English course
- School – Primary and high school
- Vocational Education Training
- College and University
- Depends on the course duration
- Copy of Passport
- Health Insurance
- Statement of Purpose and Qualification
Documents may request
- Finance evidence
- Resume or CV
- Employment evidence
- Medical check
- English proficiency
|Visa subclass||Student visa
|Base application charge||$550||$550|
|Additional applicant charge 18 and over||$410||Nil|
|Additional applicant charge under 18||$135||Nil|
|Subsequent temporary application charge||$700||$700|
*Terms and Condition Apply.