What is Student Visa?
This visa allows student to stay in Australia to study in a recognised institution as a full time student.
- Registered as a full time student at a recognised Australian institution for approved course.
- If you are under 18 you must organise proper welfare arrangements for your planned study duration in Australia.
- All charges shown below are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- English course
- School – Primary and high school
- Vocational Education Training
- College and University
- Depends on the course duration
- Copy of Passport
- Oversea Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- GTE Statement (Statement of Purpose)
Documents may request
- Financial capacity evidence
- Previous Study Evidence
- Resume or CV
- Employment evidence
- Medical check
- English proficiency
You must check the document checklist tool to find out which documents need to be attached to the application. You can find document checklist tool from the website below. https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/500
|Visa subclass||Student visa
|Base application charge||$575||$575|
|Additional applicant charge 18 and over||$430||Nil|
|Additional applicant charge under 18||$140||Nil|
|Subsequent temporary application charge||$700||$700|
*Terms and Condition Apply.