regional university in Australia
Students from more than 70 countries
*Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2018
- Business, Accounting and Law
- Creative, Performing and Visual Arts
- Education and Humanities
- Engineering and Built Environment
- Engineering Trades
- Information Technology and Digital Media
- Psychology, Social Work and Community Services
- Science and Environment
- Service Industries
- Transport and Safety Sciences
- English, Work and Study Preparation
Be What You Want To Be
Welcome to a university like no other
The International Student Scholarship is available to all new international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students who meet the academic criteria at CQUniversity Australia. The Scholarship rewards successful applicants with a 20 per cent reduction in tuition fees for the duration of their studies, subject to meeting terms and conditions.
It is a merit-based scholarship and your application will be assessed based on your previous academic results which must meet the minimum selection criteria. For more details please visit https://www.cqu.edu.au/international-students/fees-and-scholarships/scholarships
The International Student Scholarship – Regional is available to all new international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students who meet the academic criteria at CQUniversity Australia. The Scholarship rewards successful applicants with a 20 per cent reduction in tuition fees for the duration of their studies, subject to meeting terms and conditions. To be eligible for this scholarship, students must have successful completion of most recent studies prior to applying to CQUniversity Australia.
The International Student Scholarship – Regional is available for the following CQUniversity campuses.
CQUniversity Australia is creating the next generation of leaders and changemakers. Recognised by Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2017-18 and Ashoka U as among the top 2 percent of universities worldwide and Australia’s first and only changemaker campus respectively, CQUniversity is where students can benefit from industry-aligned courses and drive social change. The University is a leader in graduate employment success, with our graduates finding employment fast and earning more than the national average according to the Quality Indicators for Learning and Teaching 2018.
For over 25 years, we have built a reputation as a provider of quality education and continue to be Australia’s most accessible and inclusive university.
- Over 300 vocational, undergraduate, postgraduate and research courses
- English language courses
- Small class sizes
- To date over 300 international students have undertaken an internship as part of their course
- Over 20 percent of international students receive a scholarship
- Study abroad programs in more than 30 countries
- Student clubs and societies on every campus
- Meaningful research opportunities with world class research in 14 different categories (Excellence for Research in Australia 2015)
- Support now and beyond graduation
Start your CQUniversity journey at any of our fourteen campuses located throughout Australia or earn your degree online.
CRICOS Provider Code: 00219C National RTO Code: 40939
^2015–2016 State of Australian University Research Volume 1
Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) National Report.