54 : 46
- Business and Commerce
- Creative Arts and Media
- Engineering and Built Environment
- Health and Community
- Humanities and Communication
- Information Technology
- Law and Justice
- Research Degree
- English and Pathways
Your Future, Your Way.
University of Southern Queensland
USQ is QLD’s No. 1 provider of online postgraduate studies
USQ International Student Scholarship Information below
- USQ Women’s Network Bursary
The USQ Women’s Network will offer six bursaries to female students commencing or continuing any postgraduate coursework award program at USQ in 2016.
- Vice-Chancellor’s International Postgraduate Scholarship
For outstanding international students intending to study a postgraduate degree full-time on-campus.
* Terms and Conditions Apply
The University of Southern Queensland (USQ) is a young, dynamic university dedicated to providing quality programs and degrees in a flexible and supportive environment. In less than 50 years, USQ has become a prominent teaching and research institution providing education worldwide from three regional locations – Toowoomba, Springfield and Ipswich. We also have two outreach hubs located in Queensland, Stanthorpe and Maryborough. The Toowoomba region founded USQ out of their passion to provide the best possible educational opportunities for local students. The vision and determination of our local communities has seen USQ grow and expand with a reputation as one of Australia’s leading providers of on-campus and online programs in Australia and overseas.
Our students are taught by lecturers who are leaders in their fields, who, like our programs, stay up-to-date with the constantly changing face of industry. We are proud to be No. 1 in Queensland for graduates in full-time work (Graduate Destinations Survey 2012-2014). Regardless of whether our students study online via distance education or on-campus, our focus is to provide them with personalised support. Each student has their very own Student Relationship Officer (SRO) to support them on their journey, helping them through challenging spots and celebrating their successes. Small classes and personal attention mean our lecturers know our students by name – and they want to see them succeed. We recognise that most people lead busy lives so we are committed to ensuring students get the most from their journey with us by remaining flexible and understanding. USQ’s purpose is to continue to inspire transformation in the lives of our students for generations to come; empowering our students and career goals through study.
- 24/7 computer lab, Ask USQ assistance and Emergency Student assistance Hotline
- Counselling, Career and employment, Disability support, Health Service and The Learning Center
- Supportive environment dedicated to learning and access to a range of services and facilities
- Student Relationship Officers (SRO)
- Support free daily intercampus shuttle bus
- Free Brisbane and Toowoomba airport pick up
- Multicultural network and meet up student community